1. What is the Application fee?
The application fee is a $10 donation for processing your application.
2. What is the adoption fee?
The adoption fees for our animals are:
Puppies less than 6 months of age $150
Dogs over six months of age $125
* This does not include any exotic pets. Their adoption fee is on a case by case basis.
3. What does the adoption fee cover?
The adoption fee for dogs covers all age-appropriate shots, spay/neuter, de-wormer, flea and tick prevention, heartworm testing and heartworm prevention (depending on age). For our cats, the adoption fee covers all
age-appropriate shots, spay/neuter, de-wormer, plus flea & tick prevention. * We DO NOT test for Feline leukemia.
4. I have a dog and would like to bring them to meet the animal I am interested in. Can we do that?
Yes! We highly encourage you to bring your dog to have a meet and greet before you bring home a new pet.
5. Where can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now'" button on any Adoptable Animal kennel card picture!
Please email Adoption and Volunteer applications to:
OR you can fill out the online Volunteer Application HERE
We always need more volunteers to properly care for our rescue animals. Ages 14 & up, all abilities welcome!
1. Fill out an adoption application. We ask for basic information, including vet history plus two personal references.
We do require a non-refundable application fee/donation of $10 per application. Please pay this application fee before submitting your application. You can pay that fee here.
2. It usually takes minimum of 3 business days to process an application. Thank you for your patience. Please let your references know to expect a call from us to make the process faster.
3. Once your application is approved, we will schedule a meet & greet appointment. If the animal is a good fit, you can adopt that same day!